takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following
Information Collection and Use
ToInspire's treatment of personally identifiable information collected
when you are on the ToInspire site. Currently, this
information is collected only when you subscribe to our newsletters.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- ToInspire collects personally
identifiable information when you register for ToInspire
- When you register for a ToInspire
newsletter, we ask for your name, email address, age, gender and
address information (city, state, zip code, country). Once you
sign up for our newsletters, you are not anonymous to us.
- Currently, ToInspire is using this
information to identify the market segment that subscribes to its
newsletters. In the future, ToInspire may market products
directly to its subscribers.
- ToInspire will not sell or rent your
personally identifiable information to anyone.
- ToInspire may send personally
identifiable information about you to other companies or people
- We have your consent to share
- We need to share your
information to provide the product or service you have
- We respond to subpoenas, court
orders or legal process.
Questions or Suggestions
- ToInspire may amend this policy from
time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use
your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent
announcement on our web site.
- If you have questions or suggestions,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.